As an English Hub, we can support schools in a variety of ways:
• Invite schools to view best practice in action at our showcase events;
• Review and refine action plans;
• Carry out school-based audits of early language and reading provision;
• Offer bespoke in-school support run by our team of literacy specialists; and
• Fund or match fund schools to buy resources including commercial phonics packages and training.
As an English Hub, we are able to provide you with funding to buy training and/or resources to help you improve your provision of early reading, depending on your school’s circumstances.
*terms and conditions apply
Funding can be used in any way that promotes the focus areas of the English hubs:
For funding, you will need to complete the eligibility form by clicking on the LINK below. Once you have done this, we will be in touch with you to discuss next steps.