- The Whiteknights English Hub may be able to offer financial support to up to 85 schools to buy resources/training. These resources may need to be match-funded by schools.
- If schools meet two of the following criteria, the Hub has the discretion to offer outright funding with no contribution from the school:
- Phonics Screening Check score below the national average;
- Ofsted Requires Improvement of Inadequate
- Above average numbers of pupils eligible for the Pupil Premium.
From September 2019, schools will be able to access a package of up to six days in-house support from a Whiteknights English hub specialist.
- The six days will be spread over the year, with an option to access a further year of support.